Selection of the best waxing
Based on our experience in manufacturing yarn lubricants and paraffin wax rings and to our knowledge of the wax mechanisms, their construction, mechanical and electronic adjustments and applied textile technology, we suggest:
- The paraffin ring that allows the best combination of friction coefficient and lubricant load.
- The ring that will lubricate the yarn to obtain the best performance in weaving machines, circular, straight, full fashion, socks, etc.
- To obtain:
- A fabric without faults
- Fabrics from straight knitters without dimensional variations
- Fabrics without tensioned yarns
- Always constant and uniform body stocking lengths
- Longer life of needles
- Lower electricity consumption in knitting machines